Saturday, May 17, 2014
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Thursday, May 01, 2014
Photo : The Passion Photography (Ravi Sharma)
More FHM Top models fashion show clicks at : FHM Top 10 models fashion show photo | Flickr
Couldn't get space at front of the Ramp, so try to click from back to show case all #photographers clicking #FHM top #models #Fashionshow from front :)
Friday, March 21, 2014
Twitter : @ravisharma70
Youtube : PassionTve
Holi Festival of colors celebration in Singapore at Azzura beach Club,SILOSO BEACH SENTOSA enjoyed by several people from different countries of India, Singapore, Malaysia, America, UK, Africa, Australia, Philippines, Thailand, Spain
Holi is festival of colors from India. Now a day's festival of colors - Holi celebrated across of world in several countries. Holi festival convey the message to people to live with love. Normally Indian community in abroad celebrate holi festival, but surprisingly from year 2011, we encounter so many other countries people were enjoying the festival of colors at Sengkang CC, Tampnies, ECP beach, Sentosa island, Siloso beach, Azzura Club Holi festival singapore. People love to dance on Amitabh Bacchan famous song "Holi Khele Raghubira" Holi festival originated from Mathura, Vrindavan, Barsana cities in India. From the old stories, this festival started by loard Krishna. Initially people were playing with colorful flowers. Later its changed from flowers colors to dry colors and water.
Holi festival of colors Singapore Video : (Direct link to YouTube Full HD : http://youtu.be/wyqe_lkBVM4)
Youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/passiontve (to watch clips of IIFA, MIFTA, Dandiya, Fashion Shows, Festivals, events, Photography, Models, News
Friday, June 15, 2012
Facebook lovers can like FB page to see more hot bollywood celebrities at iifa awards night
iifa awards hot bollywood celebs sizzling on green carpet captured by The passion photography
No time to write big article for iifa awards event..lets watch the Green carpet video interview by Shreya Ghoshal, Sonali Kulkarni, Sameera Reddy, Usha Uthup, Gohar Khan
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Save the life of Human being.....
Bihar do not need your help. Its humans who need help from another human!...due to natural disaster......
The situation of floods in Bihar is already unprecedented. What more, it is going to get worse. We don’t have time to blame the government machineries right now. The first priority is to save as many human lives as possible.
On Ground zero helpline numbers:
Here is the Bihar flood helpline no. incase you want to call and find the ground zero situations.It is being displayed in doordarshan tv channel.
Ararria: 222596, 224701
Need two volunteers who are good swimmers Contact : Chandan : +919931763070 , +91-612 6450916
USA doners please contact :
Ashok Sharma # +1-978-729-1934 USAEmail: email@example.com
For those of u in UK :
Information & Credit Card Hotline Telephone: 0116 261 0303 (Between 10am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday) (10am – 3.00pm Saturday)
Please send your generous donations to (no stamp needed):
Sewa International, FREEPOST LE 6407, 46-48 Loughborough Road, Leicester, LE4 5LD, UK
Daily Update by SEWA Bhrati USA : http://www.sewausa.org/bihar-flood-relief-update
How to transfer donation in India?
Online –Transfer your donations to ICICI bankName: Ashok Kumar Sharma,A/C Number: 005301022273,Branch: Jayanagar/Bangalore
Please mention flood relief and your name in remarks section while transferring fundsAlso mention your name in the comments (will help us track).After transfer send an email with the transfer details to firstname.lastname@example.orgWe will send you a confirmation for the same.
NGO Prayaas (sister organization of Seva Bharati)Institutional Donor and as well as individual can donate via our Sister NGO PRAYAASAccount in on the name of: M/S Prayaas,Current Account No. : 10447347087Bank Address : State Bank of India, Indiranagar,Bangalore,Bank Code : 3301Routing Number (Swift No.) : SBI NIN BB 147A,MICR number : 560002021
Prayaas Official Address Bangalore (INDIA):
Mr. Amitesh Bharti,Prayaas(r),C1-201, GreenWood Regency,Doddakannahalli village,CarmelaramPO, Adj. Wipro,Sarjapur Road,Bangalore – 560035,India.
If you want to send a cheque/DD:Please send the crossed A/c Payee cheque in favour of,”SBI, A/c Prayaas, Current A/c No. 10447347087″
Please mention flood relief and your name in remarks section while transferring fund. Mention your name in the comments (will help us track)Send an email with details to: Amitesh.Bharti@in.bosch.commake a CC to: email@example.comDonar seeking Tax exemption under section 80G, please donate via PRAYAAS
Narmada Bachao Team’s relief efforts
Relief Efforts —medha patekar, narmada bachao, volunteer relief team
Excerpts from the appeal by Medha Patekar
From: <firstname.lastname@example.org>Date: Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 3:15 PMSubject: [narmada_andolan] ACTION ALERT: BIHAR FLOODS, IMMEDIATE ANDGENEROUS RELIEF NEEDEDTo: email@example.com
This is an Action Alert on Flood Relief in Bihar. Please circulate further
29 August 2008
DAMMED KOSHI RIVER CHANGES COURSE: FLASH FLOODS IN BIHARMILLIONS MAROONED: IMMEDIATE AND GENEROUS RELIEF NEEDED
Immediate Relief Needs:
Clothes: In Good condition, for adults and children of all ages,bedsheets, woollen clothes, umbrellas, rain coats etc.
Medicines: A list of the requirements is given far below
Volunteers: We would also need to have many young and active volunteers,who have the experience of working in situation of calamity (such as Tsunami, earthquake etc).
We will soon be leaving for Bihar with a team. Those who want to volunteer andare willing to work hard, in a situation of challenge and adjusting to whateverconditions, are most welcome.Please consider the urgency of the situation and do all the needful.
Contact:Pervin Jehangir /Medha Patkar / Raj Kumar022- 22184779, 09820636335 07290-222464 , 09424385139
….AnnexureList of Medicines needed urgently
1.Ciprofloxacin tablets and infusion
3.Chloromyecetin capsules and injections
5.Chloroquine tablets and injections
6.Metronidazole Chloroquine tablets, suspension and infusion
7.Paracetamal tablets and suspension
8.B Complex tablets and syrup
9.Phensedyl DM cough syrup
10.Ranitidine tablets and injection
11.Antacids tablets and suspension
12.Cetrizine tablets and syrup
17.Electrol, Glucose and ORS Powder
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pXkYURrkCSy7Cd6zB4VmMQg (Require Medicine list)
Bihar Chief Minister Relief Fund : (I will not advice to donate here, but this just for your information)….No need to explain WHY ? --**It's your choice but as per name its for CM own relief not for flood victims......
Write a cheque toA/C Name: “Chief Minister Relief Fund, Bihar”A/C No: 10839124928Bank: State Bank of India, Secretariat Branch, Patna.Put your Phone number, name and address on the back of the cheque.Deposit the cheque to the nearest State Bank of India cheque drop boxDisaster relief State Control Room Number:: 91-612-2217305/2215027/6452572
People behind this initiative:
This initiative is driven by people from multiple bihar based groups. We have executed similar projects in past through these yahoo groups. Some of the projects that we have executed in past can be found at http://www.bihari.org/ , http://1bihar.blogspot.com/ & http://coolbihari.blogspot.com/How these medicines will be distributed? Last year also the group had worked for the flood relief operation and drive details are available on http://biharfloodrelief.blogspot.com/ .This year’s efforts are updated on http://biharfloodrelief2008.blogspot.com/
TransparencyYour donations will be acknowledged and account statements will be published regularly, you can track the development by this blog. Donations collected and purchases done will be displayed & it will be updated regularly.
Sewa International USA : (you can click on different links to see project activity by oraganization and donoate)
IDRF in USA :
Relief work / project by IDRF :
Unfortunately this time i am not in India and not able to visit the disater place, but i am trying my level best what i can do with my friends to help.
Appreciate your help and thanks in advance for all who are providing any kind of help directly / indirectly. Just remember GOOD! will come back to you.....
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
My Visit to Tsunami hits area :
IT Techies from Bangalore in the relief work for Tsunami hits area :
How to help ?
what to help ?
where to help ?
IT companies in Bangalore as well as other places has open their doors to help the victims in the Tamilnadu Tsunami hits area.But media is only talking about big companies in the Bangalore, who will talk about the small company. Though my thought is help provided by any one is great and big. Than why only talk about big companies.I would like to share my experience with IT companies,friends and all who are interested to donate money as well as other items, please think twice before giving any donation to any NGO's. As per collectors orders one can’t not distribute items in those area by considering the Law and order problem. Collectors of the district have requested the donors to donate and distribute through NGO’s. But Major hurdle is to find out who is the right NGO’s?
Who are really working and helping needy?
Here my visit experience to Tsunami hits area in Tamilnadu :
1. Please do not collect and donate OLD CLOTHS to Tamilnadu area, People are not ready to accept it.It’s all lying on the road.Reason: Lots of people have sent the Pants/Jeans etc, which is not used by costal area people. They feel uncomfortable.If you wish to donate cloths, please send new cloths and mainly Saree's, Lungi's and Dhoti’s, Banians, Petticoats.
2. NGO's are mainly working in the area where Media people are working. Look like every one is media hungry not there for real ground work to help needy people.
3. Remote villages no media people as well as no NGO’s. Needy people are waiting forthe real help.
4. So called big name’s in the NGO’s who claim that they are serving in the whole world in any worst situations are mainly focusing for there own advertisement by putting banners on number of hired vehicles in the front as well as back. But exactly they are only distributing the ORS powder to the children’s. When I talk to those people they claim that they are taking care of 500-600 families. But truth is not that. I waited at one place to see that exactly what they are distributing to the families who took shelters in one godown. Big banner NGO’s wan came with few cartons and few people with badges,simply distributed the ORS powder to children’s and went away. After speaking to the people in the area I came to no that no one need the ORS and all are fit. But Children’s are taking it because it’s sweet. 5. Most the NOG’s are roaming around the area where people don’t need anything. In the sense excess feeding, extra new cloths and too much attention to have made them too much choosy. People are throwing the food prepare by some one in home for the needy people, heart the feelings of others.
6. My request is find out the true NGO’s who are not media hungry and working silently by adapting the villages and fulfilling there requirement. Working with plans for there future. Not like other NGO’s to who will disappear in few days.
7. Now a day’s media is so powerful and can change the image in a day. But looks very sad after visiting the remote villages in hits area. Not a single media has given the coverage about those needy people in remote villages. Its not that media can’t reach in those places.
8. I have major request from the People who are staying abroad and interested to help victims in the tsunami hits area people. Please send the money to right people to make sure needy will get help and your feeling should not get heart. Same request goes to the Film Industries people who came forward to help victims in the villages.
9. Kindly do not donate your money by watching commercial advertisement on the TV by big NGO’s. Actually they are not at all visible in the ground reality.
10. Basically its all about feeling nothing else. Your help in any means, whether its Money or cloths or food or medicine should not get waste at all.
11. There are an average of 150 families in the each of the main relief camps,shifted from villages to some schools, Kalyaan mandap etc. So mainly 150 packets of relief material of each kind is necessary.
12. Each family requires a kerosene stove, alumimium vesels, steel spoons and knife, plastic plates and drinking glasses, straw mats, plastic pots for storing drinking water, buckets etc.
13. Other major requirement is fishing nets and boats to start there life again, no idea who will fulfill this. Fishing net start from Rs. 100/- per Kg. 14. Other problem of these fisherman’s! They have belief and faith on Sea as GOD ( Samudra Devata) Before putting their new boats in to sea they will do pooja and pray Sea as a god to accept the boat as well as my life and give the returns from sea to survive and fulfill the need of my family. I got shocked after talking to few fisherman’s .. they said now sea has thrown out the boats from the sea..mean sea as god has not accepted their givings..so we will not use this boats..dosen’t matter whether its in good condition or damage condition. After some time they will cut in to small pieces and throw in to the sea. Other side no idea how media and NGO’s are talking about in their project plan to repair the boats.
15. I tried to contact the media through email, either email is full or not able to contact them. I thought by presenting this picture might be possible they will start giving the coverage in the remote villages and show the real need. I have no more words to say.
16. After all my exercise I came to know only one organization i.e. “Seva Bharati” is doing a great job in these areas. They started the work from removing the dead body in decomposition form, where no one was ready to do that work. I was surprised when I visited the remote villages in Tamilnadu, where no NGO and media was there. They encourage villagers to form a self help group and not be dependent on any one. Self help groups are working well in those villages and taking care of all families in the villages. This group has adapted so many remote villages and taking care to fulfill there needs. I am not trying to say that they are the best. Its my opinion and experience what I saw during my visit. If all other NGO start working like this than I think we can have major control in the situation very fast may be in few days.
17. NGO's are spending huge amount of money by giving advertisement on TV's channels. Who's money is this ? Who's approved them to give the adversiement on TV's channels ? Do you know how much one 10 sec. advertisement costing in the TV's ? just calculate from the begining..you will come to know.
Other Facts and requirement :
Facts and figures of Nagapattinam district:
Total population : 14,87,055 Male : 7,38,287 (including male kids) Female : 7,48,768 (including female kids)
Rural population : 11,57,714
Urban population : 3,29,341 Below Poverty Line: 4,05,912
Statement of problem: 7000 expired (counted till 31st dec. evening) Nearly 38 villages wash out2,00,000 ppl.
Affected Live stock completely expired in 21 affected villagesNo additional clothes to wearNo demostic vessels or utensils to prepare food. The ships are damaged. Many of them were quite costly.scarcity of domestic water.supplied other domestic items like pulses, sugar, vegetables, tamarind, match boxes & candles a kit (of worth Rs 200/-) to the villagers(around 3000 families). For rehabilitation,Donate generously. One fishing net - Three persons- costs Rs 15,000/-.(approx) One wooden boat - Six persons-costs Rs 35,000/-. One fibre boat - Seven persons-costs Rs 80,000/-. One diesel engine - for One boat-cost Rs 25,000/-. EDUCATION –academic year 2004-05. Clothing –three pairs-one student Rs 350/-. Examination fees, note books, etc-Rs 500/-. House -- ? Kitchecn Items -- ? My next planned visit in Tsunami hits area in Tamilnadu is on 14th Jan.So I can share more feeing with all of you. I have given my role for wash, once its ready I will try to figure out some site where I can get it published. If any media people feel that i can help them by taking them to remote villages where people are still waiting for the help, please contact me. Your coverage can give life to them..think about it. Hope this will help other, who has still not donated and thinking about it..to whom they should donate. **If any one know any contact deatils to contact Our Bollywood people, please let me know. I would like to inform them to contribute to right hands.
(Regional IT Project Manager - Asia Pac & Japan)
**Do feel free to contact me if any one need more info : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com